
I have admired all these bloggers, and just didn't know if I was up to the commitment involved. There are so many of my friends that I try to check out daily, so figured it was time to get going.
I am hoping to post pictures and scrapbook pages here, and also let everyone know what is going on in the lives of the two of us. That should sure be interesting, now that we are both retired.
So hopefully, I will posting often.
Decided I would go ahead and share a page I did today. When Don retired last June 20, Cindy gave me a CD with tons of pictures of Don thru the 37 years he worked for Alliant Energy. This picture was taken back in 1970, or there abouts. I also used my sewing machine on this one. Also, some Club Scrap stamps I have had for years. I do like how it turned out. This is the first page for his retirement album.

_0049.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment