Friday, October 17, 2008

Girls will make passes

The school sent home a note that Grace needed to have her eyes checked at the DR. Joan set up appointments for both kids. Well, turns out they both need glasses. Teddy's came in before Grace's. Hers are here, now, and she will get them tonight. Teddy is just so proud, and I just think he looks so stinking handsome.




We did have a slight problem, I couldn't get a serious shot of him. He just kept hamming it up.

5 comments:

Judy said...

They really look nice on him. Will be anxious to see how Grace looks in hers.

Lori C said...

the glasses make him look very grown up

Joellyn said...

Yes, the glasses do make Teddy look very grown up. He is pretty dang cute when he's hamming it up!

Cheri said...

Yes, very handsome and grown up! Glad he likes them too:)

janalee said...

Oh, Teddy looks so grown-up! I can't wait to see what Grace's glasses look like :)