
Thanksgiving day, we got together with my family, for a wonderful dinner. I like to get pictures of the 5 grandkids for our Christmas cards. Would love to have Sasha in them also, but with her in MN., just never works out.
So, had the kids go outside and get on the play equipment. Did this a few years ago, and loved how they turned out. Well, this year, the sky was perfect again. Can't say the same for the subject matter, LOL. Anyone that thinks toddlers don't cooperate, hasn't dealt with teens and preteens. Like I always tell them all, "what you do, is what I scrapbook. So which of these do you think would make the best photo for the Christmas cards?
I am very thankful that they are all close enough, right here in town, that I can get them all together. I am also very thankful that they are close enough to act like this. We don't do the, get them all in matching clothes, thing. Just wouldn't happen. Now that I think of it, I sent home clothes with three of them, and none of them have them on, so much for trying to plan this.

Oh, this is Mhikealy 14, Katisha 18, Teddy 10, Tyree 16, Grace 9. Katisha and Mhikealy are brother and sister (Misty's). Tyree, Teddy and Grace are brothers and sister (Joan's)


I think I am going with the top one. God I love these crazy kids. I love them all, more than my life.I did have a wonderful dinner, with my family. Mom and I really had such a wonderful talk about what we are the most thankful for, our husbands.

_0049.jpg)
5 comments:
Beautiful kids :) Happy Thanksgiving!
I was thinking you should go with the top one too. Happy Thanksgiving.
Yes, I think the top 2 are my favorite. I know exactly what you mean about trying to coordinate a photo, much less outfits for a photo. It's not happening around here either. I'm going to try a collaged photo card this year for that reason.
Another perfect day for your picture taking. What a goofy group they are. I vote for the top one too :)
Great pics!!!
Post a Comment