Friday, January 30, 2009

Tagged

I just got tagged from a super talented lady named Tiffany. If you haven't seen her work yet, you must check it out! For the tag, simply go to the place where you keep all your photos, scroll down to the 6th folder and choose the 6th photo.

Post the photo and describe it. That's it! Have fun!

This is a photo of me and the daughter of one of my bestest friends. I was in the delivery room when Jillian Jean was born, which of course makes me a little more partial to her. To be honest, this was one of the funniest experiences ever. Amazing what women in labor will admit to their best friends.

One of the greatest joys of my life is being a labor coach. Jillian was the 9th baby I have had the pleasure of watching come into this world. It is the biggest high in the world, to watch God's greatest miracle. I do have one question that I will never figure out, as long as I live. How can any man witness this, and walk away from this creation. BTW, Jillian's daddy is present, and a fantastic daddy.

Oh, I need to tag someone. Hmmm, Rosalie , Janalee , Gina and Joellyn . Sorry girls.

4 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, that is precious Mary...love that photo!!!

janalee said...

LOL, Mary, cute photo :)

Joellyn said...

I love this picture, Mary. You and babies just go together!! I love them, too. And, very true what you say about babies being miraculous---kind of leaves you without words. I'm going now to find my picture.

sweetpea324 said...

What an adorable baby!! What a nice surprise to put a smile on my face today.