Thursday, March 31, 2016

Wow, 4 years since I have been here and posted........crazy.  I will try and catch up, somewhat, later.  Right now I want to post about my scrapbooking.  The past few years I have been in the blahs with scrapbooking.  I still host my monthly crops.  There are only 4 of us that get together regularly, but that is terrific.  I had accumulated so much STUFF, and my mojo wasn't real gung ho, so I was only buying the necessities and nothing was really giving me that oomph I needed.  A few weeks ago, the 4 of us, plus a couple others, got together at a retreat place in Des Moines.  I went down on Thursday afternoon, and came home on Sunday, with 40 completed pages.  As a reward I joined a kit club, http://www.scrap-room.com/  I got pretty excited when I received my first kit, and got busy.



Did these 4 layouts, and then decided to do the Monthly Challenge, with some of the left overs.
Now I am ready for the next months kit.  So much fun to work with new things.  Thanks for looking

No comments: