
Ron got both the east and west walls done. He did a lot of structure work again, plus did the complete soffit on the west side of the building.

Today he was here early, and so far has put the trim on for the garage doors. He was going to have another guy with him this week, but the man had a death in his family so not able to help out. I wonder how many trips have been up and down on that ladder. Another amazement to me.

_0049.jpg)
3 comments:
Hey it is looking good!!!
Makes my legs hurt just thinking about all the ups and downs on the ladder. I know I say this a lot..but it still amazes me that this guy has done this on his own and really hasn't taken that long to get done what's done. What a guy!!
Looking good!!!
Post a Comment