Saturday, August 16, 2008

IT'S DONE

Don't know what I will be blogging about from now on, but by golly the building is done.




Ron left yesterday, and we wondered what was left, but he left his ladders, and some other things. Well, he came today, put in some more screws, packed up everything and was done. We did go back down to Menard's because of the white trim. Got the brown trim and came home and Don put it up.

Now, hopefully we can get concrete done before winter, and sealer around the inside. We are truly thrilled with our building, and highly recommend Ron. The man is so amazing, and it really has been fun to watch him work.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Mary, Russ and I went by your place on Sunday when we took Shaniqua back home. I had to back in your blog to find the size when I was showing him pics. Maybe when our house is paid off in 8 years, we can afford to think about something like this. It is so awesome to have so much extra space for storage, etc. I don't know that we would even need one as big as yours, but definitely one big enough to hold our travel trailer when not being used. Can't wait for the open house when it's done enough for show and tell.

Anonymous said...

Hi Auntie Mary! I am so excited for you guys! What a great new space. I will have to bring Kenny out so he can drool. Maybe we'll bring our camper to your place this winter! : ) ha ha Talk to you soon!

Gina said...

WOW!!!! What an awesome project. Now to fill it up and empty the house. : )

Cheri said...

Woohoo:) It looks great!
In our old neighborhood on Diamond St, there was a guy nearby who I'd see sometimes while I was out on walks...just his 2-car attached garage, but he was out there with the door open, sitting in his recliner, watching the boob tube *grin*, sipping a beer, and there was even one of those old-fashioned (well sorta) heaters mounted up on the ceiling/wall like used to be at the bowling alley in Atlantic. I assume he hung out out there in the winter too, lol! :) I can just see Don doing this too... heehee, meanwhile you'll be lounging around scrapbooking indoors! Enjoy, both of you!!