Saturday morning Karla and Trish came down. Trish hasn't been able to come to a crop in months, because of her boys and their football. So we decided to get together for the day. We were very productive.


We made a couple of little books. I got the treading water punch, by Fiskars, so we had to try it out. I didn't complete my books as much as Karla, but will.



Then we made BOO banners. We used lots of our toys. We used glimmer mist to spray the coasters. Then did the letters on the Cricut. Did some stamping, and added a few more embellishments. I think they all came out so cute. They all turned out differently.
This ornament, I had actually worked on during the week, but completed it Saturday morning. Used a dabber, then took some light blue paint and did the edges. Stamped the birdhouse, then masked it, and did the snow flakes. I stamped the birdie, cut it out, and popped him out. Then I went Stickle crazy. I love how it turned out. We really had so much fun. It was so much fun spending time with Trish, since she has been working so hard, then with football, just haven't gotten to see her.
So while I was trying to pick up my stuff to put away, I got distracted, lol. Happens a lot. I made this card. And while I was doing this one, I did two others. Who knows what might happen with them.All in all, it was a really fun weekend. Basically just played the whole time, and I loved it.

_0049.jpg)
4 comments:
Those are the best kind of weekends...lots of play time. Glad that Trish could join you. She has been working WAY too hard once she recovered from her illness. Sorry I didn't make it to the clubhouse on Friday night. October is just one crazy month.
Hope to see everyone in November.
Ahhh, the perfect kind of weekend! I LOVE your "BOO" banner, it's SOOOOOOO cute:)
Hey there, Mary! Sounds like you had a great weekend...busy & productive!
I didn't know you are from Ames! I live in NE Iowa...just south of Decorah! Small world, huh?
Deborah (aka Gigi_001) tagged me, so I've tagged you. If you come to my blog, you can join in the fun.
Jenn (scrapperjjb) at http://createdbyjb.typepad.com/created_by_jb/
Very cute projects!!!
Post a Comment