Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jackson Gerrald

My nephew, Kenny, and his wife Heather, brought little Jackson into the world, yesterday. He came 6 weeks early. Heather had been having some complications, and was taken by ambulance to DM, and he was delivered last evening. He was a little 4# 7oz., and 17 3/4" long. He has lots of hair. I can hardly wait to lay some kisses and hugs on this little guy.

BTW, Gerrald was my brother's middle name. My brother was killed in a car accident Nov. 8, 1974. This is so special that this little guy carries his name.

2 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

How special Mary!! What a cutie, oh he'll be just fine! I didn't know about your brother Gerrald...thanks for sharing the story!! Hope you are doing well!!

janalee said...

Oh, I am so glad everybody's all right! I love his name :) it is perfect.