For the past month or so, I have been visiting a site, Visual Designs by Chris . Chris has files for sale for my cutter, the Craft Robo. She also gives away an awful lot of files, with your purchase. In the above layout, aren't those the cutest cupcakes, ever. Yup, one of the files I got at her site, and the work Cupcakes. These are pictures from a birthday party we had at my in-home daycare, a few years ago.
This one is Mhikealy's 6th grade picture. The stars and star frame, the number jumble, and the numbers at the bottom are all files from Chris' site. Did I say that I really love her site, and I love my Craft Robo. I have had my machine for 2 years, or more. It is fun to be using it again.

_0049.jpg)
2 comments:
Oh, I love the blue frosting mouths :) That Craft Robo was an excellent investment, IMO. LOs look great!
I really like the school one, and how the one star circles the 6. Great Job!!
Post a Comment