Saturday, March 7, 2009

Life's ups and downs

We went to see Jackson on Thursday. I got to hold him, and kiss him. Omg, it has been so long since I have gotten to hold a small baby, and this is the smallest I have held. He is doing very well, for as little as he is. Could he be any cuter. I don't think so.
Mommy is doing great also. She is staying at the Ronald McDonald house, so she can be close by Jackson.

Friday morning I got a call from my dad that my mom had been admitted to the hospital, again. She was complaining of her neck hurting, and just not feeling well. She is very anemic, so had to have a couple units of blood. Apparently she also had a mild heart attack. Some changes in the meds, and hopefully she will be fine. If not, then she has to have an open heart, by-pass surgery. Gosh I am a big baby and just want my mom all better.

Talked to Don's mom and she is doing great with her prosthetic leg. Able to stand for a while with no pain, a little tightness, but no pain.

Just want everyone healthy, and home.

1 comment:

janalee said...

Thank goodness for Ronald McDonald. I'm so glad Jackson and Heather are doing well. Hopefully she can bring him home soon.