I have to laugh, it appears that I am very smitten by a certain little Jackson Gerrald Thompson. Just noticed several posts on that little doll. He has even replaced Gary Allan as my desktop background. Now, that says volumes, lol.
Our lives have been nothing short of HELL the last several weeks. I just do not understand why some humans get pleasure out of bullying others, especially their own children. If you bring a child into this world, love it, nurture it, support it, protect it. You really shouldn't have to work to protect your child from one of the people that should be most responsible for their safety. We should also live in a society that does all they can to protect our children, but folks, it doesn't work that way. The system is so full of flaws, and then they even screw that up. Then you send your precious one to a therapist for three years because she is so frightened of her father that she can't sleep and acts out. But all it takes is one visit from a womanizing, abusive bastard, and the therapist is swept off her feet. I don't get it and I never will, but I do know that there is one little girl that will be protected no matter what on earth has to be done.
My oldest grandson was diagnosed with a very rare from of infantile strep, AND mononucleosis. He has been a very sick kid, but is finally feeling some better. He did go to school today, and made it more than 1/2 way thru. It is just a slow going ordeal.
I did have a wonderful Mother's Day. Will have to take a picture of the funniest gift I got. OMG, Misty can really make me laugh. She really got me good. Joan did a great job also, gorgeous sweater that fit great, and a book I have been wanting for a while, "The Girls From Ames." Now for the time to read it.
'these'... days.
23 hours ago

_0049.jpg)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry for you and the family that all of this has started up again. I do have confidence that you can do some fancy footwork of your own if you need to. Thinking of you and hoping things start looking up for you!
Happy Mother's Day!
I'll pray for her, and for your family. That whole situation just sucks.
PS, the high mountain lake offer is still open ;)
Post a Comment