Monday, June 1, 2009

Graduation


SHE DID IT!!!!! I am so proud of Katisha!! I know a lot of people don't think of it as a big deal, for someone to complete their classes and graduate from high school. To me, this is one of the biggest accomplishments in a humans life.

It means taking classes we might not want to do, but doing it any way. We have no say so in the 13 years that it takes to reach this goal.

Here she is after the ceremony, with her mom. It is funny how she didn't think it was a big deal, until it was over. Then she seemed very proud of herself.
Here she is with her mom and I. Aren't we just gorgeous. I really don't know who was the proudest.

And then there is her brother. Mhikealy didn't know if he wanted to come to the ceremony or not, but in the end, he was very glad he attended. And, his sister did show him some major love.

And then the number one man in Katisha's life, GRANDPA!!! He may not look it, but he is so thrilled with her graduating. He also sees the little girl is now an adult. Don't think he is ready.

Now, can you find her? She is facing towards the camera. I can find her, give it a try, LOL.

Now to get ready for her party on Sunday, WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rosalie said...

Congrats! What a long and hard fought battle. Even more sweet is the reward. Congrats again. Rosalie