The kids have had Bible Camp all week. They don't go today. I have loved it, since they have been gone from 9-2, M-TH. The kids liked the other one they went to. It was 5 days, 9-12. I have really enjoyed the break. Not much longer, 12 more days and BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!

Ron got the last window installed. So wall wise this is all that is left. Of course I know he has to go back and put in a ton of screws for reinforcement. I'm sure at the end there will be lots of things that don't show. Just getting it all enclosed is so wonderful.


The walk-in door is done. Teddy loves this. Pretty funny, the big doors aren't in, but Teddy likes using this door. We took the keys and put them up so we wouldn't get locked out.

We have a roof, WooHoo! Both sides are done. Still need to put the vent down the middle, but by golly the roof is on. Might even pull the van in over the weekend. I think later today the kids are going out with buckets to pick up all the nails, screws and wood chunks. They are looking at lots more wood building projects.

This is what it looks like when you stand inside and look up. Oh yeah!!! We are so excited, there just isn't a whole lot left. Don just never believed it would happen. I think he is still pinching himself.
1 comment:
WOW. This is so awesome. I'm so glad that you have shared the construction process. It's been fun to watch the progress through your blog.
Post a Comment