Sunday, June 14, 2009

Scrapbook layouts from Katisha's graduation.

So a week ago today, we had Katisha's graduation party. Will have to post those pictures later. I didn't take many, busy being a hostess. I did a story board of her graduation ceremony, so as I was taking it apart, decided I should just go ahead and scrapbook those pictures. These are the 10 pages that I did.

The sad part about having 380+ members of the class, it just didn't seem so personal. Therefore, didn't shed any tears. It was so wonderful to be able to see her get that diploma. In that sea of people, I can spot her, probably because she had her head turned towards us, instead of watching the speakers, LOL.

We were all so proud of her, Misty, Grandpa and I. OK, so Don doesn't look like it, I think it is hard for Grandpa to realize his little girl is actually an 18 year old, and a high school graduate. Hard for me to believe, also, I'll admit it.
I really love the pictures of Katisha and her brother, Mhikealy. They do love each other so much. Of course they do get on each other's nerves from time to time.

And then there were the friends. Love the picture of Jessie and Mhikealy, also. Makes me laugh, I know he loved it. He is a hug machine, that boy.

1 comment:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh I just love these layouts Mary!! That is so great how you made those big arrows pointing to her! heheh....so creative and fun!!