Are you out there??? I haven't complained about this winter at all. I have actually enjoyed it, especially after last year. I am getting very anxious for some sunshine and spring. Haleigh did inform me that the rain today means it is SPRING, so I'm going with her on this. Although when I took Chester out a while ago, there was snow, not rain. Hey, it's IOWA.
Joan has had a complete recovery from her surgery in Dec. Blood work has been fine. Then, a month ago her Meniere's Disease flared up. While suffering from this she can't drive. She went back to the doctor and is now on more medication for it, and thought it was getting better, but then she got the bug that the entire family has had, except Katisha. We have run fevers, severe sinus headaches, coughing sore throat, just feeling crappy. We are all recovering, and Joan says that hopefully she can drive in the next few days.
So just trying to keep up with everything going on, and running constantly everywhere, not much else going on. Just wanted to update.

_0049.jpg)
3 comments:
Hi Mary! I'm glad that recovering is on its way for everyone! Have been thinking of you! I hope lots of sun will come out your way! You really need to move out here and be close to me, I wouldn't mind having you out here in Calif!
I am so glad to hear from you. It's good to hear that Joan is getting better everyday.
Dropping by to wish you a Happy Easter this weekend, hope you are well sweetie!
Post a Comment