

Holy cow, we are getting new windows! OMG, I am so excited. Our house was built in 1948, and these are the originals. They are just plain falling apart, and are inhabited by lots of little critters. Now, in our defense, windows are expensive, and we don't sleep in either bedroom. No one sleeps in these rooms, except an occasional overnight guest. Therefore, we haven't really looked closely at them. We knew they needed to be done, just had to wait for the right time.
Tomorrow at 9:00a.m. the guy will be here. Woohoo!!!!!!!
I am anticipating these rooms to be much warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer, a ton less dust, and best of all, be able to open them when the weather is nice outside. Have I said I am truly excited????
On another note, the woman that we bought our house from in 1984 stopped by yesterday. It was so wonderful to see, and finally meet Ruth. We did exchange letters years ago. She was so pleased with all the changes we have made to the house. I told her how much we loved the house, and fell in love with it the moment we saw it. She says that is the way she and her husband felt about it, also.
Well, tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow!!!!!!!! Will sure have to take pictures of my new windows. WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

_0049.jpg)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see your new windows :)
Post a Comment