Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Katisha, and the windows


My beautiful granddaughter, Katisha went to San Diego on vacation and had her Sr. pictures taken. The photographer took 180 pictures, crap, how to choose. Here are a couple of my very, very favorite.

She is really so gorgeous. I just can't believe she will be a Senior in High School. She will be 18 in Oct. where has the time gone.






















Well, Lynn came at 9:00, just as he said, and the windows were in and done by 1:00. They are fantastic.




The seal is so tight, it is amazing. These windows were made in Boone, IA. They are the same windows we put in our house in Boone, 20+ years ago. We loved them so much. They just look so neat and clean. The poor hornets and wasps keep browsing, neener neener.

On another note, my beautiful granddaughter, Katisha went to San Diego on vacation and had her Sr. pictures taken. The photographer took 180 pictures, crap, how to choose. Here are a couple of my very, very favorite.

1 comment:

janalee said...

So, the windows rock! I am pretty jealous- our windows are original, and older than I am, and are due to be replaced soon...
Katisha's pictures are gorgeous- just like she is! I think my favorite is the close-up of her face.