I used to do a Gratitude Journal. Like a lot of things, it takes a little effort. Like a lot of things, something gets in the way. I think about it from time to time, but just don't do it. So, right now, some to the things, besides my family, all of whom I love more than my life, I am so grateful for, are the following.
#1 The fact that I am almost 60 years old, and still have Mom and Dad in my life, and both of sound mind, and relatively healthy. I know that I am so lucky, and still can't image a day with out them.
#2 Don is retired!!!!! I truly love having him around every day. He has done a ton of stuff around the house, which is great. It has been almost a year, and I am so thankful, just pray for many more.
#3 This beautiful earth that God has given us. I have been lucky enough to see all but 17 states. Hope and pray that we get to see the rest. Every mile of the road has something to see, in this country.
#4 I am so thankful for being born in the United States. I have the freedom to go anywhere I can afford to, any time I want. I have the freedom to say what I please, do what I please and believe as I please. The best country in the world.
#5 All of my heroes that have passed. Pam Brooks, my brother Gerry, Alison, Ray Ritter, Grandma Thompson, Grandma Thomas, Grandpa Thomas, and dozens of others. Each human I have met in my life has taught me something, and hopefully I learned the lessons I was suppose to learn.
Hopefully, I can continue to write my Gratitudes on a regular basis.
'these'... days.
23 hours ago

_0049.jpg)
2 comments:
Hello! Glad you posted a link to your blog, I enjoyed reading your 'gratitudes'.
Been praying for you, and everyone else, there in Iowa. Love you!
I am glad you did too!! I really like the idea of having a book with the little things in it!! :)
Post a Comment