Our first boy in the family was Tyree. Having two younger brothers that were close enough to my own age, I don't remember that much of what they were like as small kids. Then I had my two sisters and was old enough to be very involved with their care. We then had the two girls, then Katisha. When this boy showed up, it was all new to us. Didn't take long to figure out they are a whole lot easier on the nerves. So Tyree is 16. He is a very gentle giant. Yes he is over 6'. Generally very tolerant of his younger brother and sister.

Then we became grandparents to Mhikealy. He is 13. What a kid. This kid always sees the glass 1/2 full. The most joyful child I have ever known. Loves soccer. And now is the Student Body President of the entire middle school. We are so totally impressed, he says no big deal. Whatever.....

Then we were "blessed" with another girl, and yes she is all girl, with the attitude to prove it. She truly takes more patience than I have most days. Always has to have the very last word. Grace will rule the world, once she reaches adulthood, if we all survive. She will be 9 next month.

Then in 2004, we found another grandchild, Katisha's sister. They share the same father, but oh so much more. It has been the best thing to ever happen to us. She is a very vibrant, beautiful woman. She came with the best parents, and the best additions to our family. Totally completed our family.

Katisha, Mhikealy and Sasha, WOW, what a bunch of hair, LOL!

_0049.jpg)
1 comment:
Oh, you have beautiful grandchildren :) I'm so glad to see Sasha included- seems she and her family have always been part of yours.
Post a Comment