Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Days 7 & 8

Well, we have a window. By noon on Tuesday, we had a window mounted, and a door frame. And we also have wainscoting on the east side. It is really coming together. It is just so exciting.













By the end of the day, we had both windows and a door installed. It really is coming together.

























Well, at the end of day 8, we have two almost full walls, and today Ron did a lot of structure bracing of the roof. It really is looking like a building.






On another note, we have lost our cell phone, and a remote in the last week. Talk about mind blowing, Good Grief!!!! Now the strange thing about the phone, I called Verizon, so I could check to see if anyone is using it. They told me they can't give out that information on the phone, but I can go online. So, I went online, did all I could do, and guess what, to get the info, they are going to text me with my pass word. OK, that just ain't working for me, without a phone. They are also going to send it to me, snail mail. So hopefully one or both will show up soon. We really do miss our phone, and sure don't want to have to buy a new one.

4 comments:

Lori C said...

Wow, he really have gotten a lot done, and it's looking great.

by the way, I love the title on your blog.

Judy said...

It still amazes me that this guy is doing this all by himself! I can hardly wait for the finished product. You'll have to have an open house to show it off.

janalee said...

So, now that he's almost done with Don's building, what is he going to make for you LOL???
**good luck w/the phone. or at least, good luck finding somebody w/a brain cell at the phone company!

Gina said...

Holy cow, that is really looking good. May have to call this guy sometime. This photos are a great documentation of it all too.