Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Scrapbooking

I have been doing some scrapbooking lately. It has been a lot of hit and miss. Since we have been doing a lot of projects on the house, I have rewarded myself with sitting and throwing a layout or two together. They have sort of piled up, so yesterday I decided I needed to photograph them and get them into albums. Here are some of my favorite from this batch.


This is one of Teddy. The pictures just make me laugh. My friend Trish thought these were the perfect papers for them.

Gary Allan is my very favorite artist. His band teased him a few years ago, and called him Capt. Sexy, when he was in People Magazine as one of the Sexiest men in Country music.

Haleigh swears that kiss wasn't on the lips, I really beg to differ. This was a somewhat rare moment. These two act more like brother and sister than friends, therefore, this type of event didn't happen often.

I scraplifted this one, from one of the Close to my Heart books, Imagine or Cherish. No one seems to know who the little girl is, but it was so much fun watching Teddy interact with her. Back then he just didn't relate well with strangers. I'm thinking there was some flirting going on here.

5 comments:

Joellyn said...

Mary, I love all of these LO's, but the one with Teddy doing his version of the Karate Kid is hilarious. Priceless pictures, you coordinate your papers, and always seem to have the perfect embellishment or saying. Very nice. Joellyn

sweetpea324 said...

I know I told you I loved them already, but it's worth repeating. Great job! I totally love the busted lo as well

the mostly reverend said...

thanks for visiting!

Gina said...

These layouts are wonderful! Loving all of the creative titles.

The Mom said...

Great layouts Mary!!!!