Ron arrived bright and early on Friday to get busy. He started working right away. It is truly amazing what this man does, all on his own. In the midst of everything it started to drizzle, off and on, but he continued working all day. Oh, and the fact that the air was so thick, breathing was about all I could muster up. You can see in the pictures just how oppressive it was.



We also got the kitchen window installed. We are so pleased with all of our new windows and can hardly wait until we can replace the other two.
2 comments:
Wahoo!! So, do you think he'd come do my backyard :)
All I can say, Mary, is WOW! This person is amazing. I remember the day when it took John and I over 2 hours, maybe 3 just to put our friggin basketball hoop/backboard together. We need a guy like this guy! Joellyn
Post a Comment