Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our building and something extra

Well, nothing new to report, darn it. Due to raining, and weekend, and more rain, nothing has been done since last Thursday. It is frustrating, but we understand.

Not much else going on. Was extremely tired this past weekend, so made a rule that no one under the age of 30 could come to my house, LOL. I just didn't do a whole lot, but try and organize the front room. Made some progress, but sure didn't over do.

Joan and the kids are spending the night tonight since Ames is hosting RAGBRAI tonight and she won't be able to get onto her road in the morning. Probably pretty noisy in her neck of the woods tonight, also, so more than likely very little sleep.

Hopefully, I will have some pictures of the building in my next post.

But, I do have some photos I have to share. Teddy came down from the bedroom, and asked if he looked like a Mexican, ummmm, what do you think. Now keep a straight face.

So then, he asked to borrow my camera and went back up to the bedroom. This is what I found on my camera when he brought it back to me. Again, don't laugh, OK, go ahead, I did.

Hopefully, in the next day or so I will have more on the new shed. Hopefully..............

3 comments:

Judy said...

I was wondering if there had been any progress on the shed. I will be anxious to see the work in progress pics and I'll have to make a trip out to see the final project upson completion. You should feel pretty darn good about all the upgrades at your house. Thanks for sharing.

janalee said...

Bwaah haaah haaaa!!!! Okay, duct tape is good for just about everything IMO, and now I can add "Mexican disguise" to the list LOLOL

The Mom said...

LOL!!! That is too funny!!