#1. My beautiful comfortable home. I was really thinking about this the other day, and realized, I love my house. I love my yard. I love the comfort that I feel when I am here. I have it decorated the way I want, and am getting things done that have been put off for so long. When we are out, Don will ask, "Where do you want to go, now?" My response is always home. Seems to be the only place I want to be.
#2. Chester!!!!!! He is such an awesome companion. We have had him for 2 years, and I never thought I would feel so much love for another pet. His personality just melts everyone's heart.
#3. My friends. I am lucky enough to have some of the very best friends anyone could ask for. Their honesty is the thing that makes me love them the most, even tho most are as young as my daughters, which my daughters don't get.
#3. Even tho the kids get on my nerves, ALOT, I am still glad that Teddy, Grace and Haleigh come here every morning. I know they love me. It does force me to get out of bed, and be productive.
#4. My new stairs, and mini deck. Our stairs have been horrible since we moved in, but just one of those things you put off. Well, it is done and I love it. Now my mom will be able to make it up the stairs much easier. Hopefully that means she will come and visit more.
#5. Air conditioning. God the Iowa air has been so heavy and hot the last couple of days. With all the rain we had, it just feels so thick outside. Also, with my allergies and asthma, it is just best to stay inside for me.

_0049.jpg)
1 comment:
Have you posted a pic of your new stairs and mini deck? If not, you need to do that. Sounds like you're getting a lot accomplished in your retirement. Keep your head up..you're loved by lots of people.
Judy M
Post a Comment